Your City Council
COUNCIL AIM, PRINCIPLES & PRIORITIES
"To play a leading role in the administration, development, and service provision of Lisburn City so as to bring the best possible benefit to its people and their quality of life."
The following Principles will underpin how the Council will work and conduct itself in meeting its aim.
- People-Focus - listening to people and being responsive to their needs.
- Openness and Accountability - being responsible to people, communicating well and being open with them.
- Fairness and Integrity - ensuring the Council operates to the highest standards of public service.
- Partnership and Co-operation - working with others to achieve best results for people.
- Civic Leadership and Excellent Local Administration.
- Equality of Opportunity and Good Relations.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality Service and a Well-Managed Organisation.
To download a copy of the Council's Corporate Strategy 2006-2009 please click here.